£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
30 days ago
Are you a passionate Learning and Development Training Partner, looking for an equally passionate business? Great! My client are an industry leading investment house, looking for a passionate and skilled L&D professional to hit the ground running.
As the Learning and Development Training Partner you will understand and demonstrate that's HOW is just as important as the WHAT, using your skills and creativity to do the right thing.
For this to work, you will need to have proven experience in and be able to demonstrate the following:
- SDI accredited facilitator - used across the whole organisation!
- You can fully design learning inventions, from scoping the need, to creating the content and materials needed - these will be for face to face, virtual and digital learning sessions
- You need to be an excellent deliverer of learning interventions (121/group/training/facilitation/coaching/mentoring)
- Have worked with LMS or LXP systems
- Work well with and influence a variety of stakeholders across the organisation
- Maintain clear project plans and records of learning activity including improvement plans
- Love working in fast paced environments, managing time and priorities
- To be proactive and able to make decisions in line with our values of Bold, Straightforward and Helpful
Knowledge of running interventions in the following topics:
- Emotional intelligence
- Transactional Analysis
- Train the Trainer
- Communicating effectively
- Career development
- High performance