City of London, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum
10 months ago
Learning and Development Specialist - £38,000 - £45,000
My client is a global Financial Services Business, based in the City of London, who are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist but with a HR Generalist background.
You will be working in an L&D capacity now, but we are ideally looking for a strong HR all-rounder. This role involves 70% L&D and 30% HR Generalist.
- Contribute to the design of learning solutions, training curriculums and leadership development
- Contribute to planning and managing workforce development and work with the Human Resources Department to execute talent management strategies, working on design, plan and manage of organisational analytics
- Contribute to the development of a framework of competencies and behaviours matrix covering a broad range of roles, liaising with line management to understand training requirements
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an organisation-wide training needs matrix to include a structured learning and development framework to improve the development of people
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of employee development plans and programmes to support organisational needs as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines such as management, development, talent management, succession planning, technical or non-technical training and e-learning
- Contribute to the development and co-ordination of a system to monitor and measure learning and development activity and outcomes
- To work as a generalist on various HR initiatives or projects and to support the other HR team members with their workload and projects.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and CIPD qualified or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful HR Team in the heart of the city.