City of London, London
£38000 - £43000.00 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity is available for a fluent Spanish speaking Legal Assistant to join our client who are a global law firm. As Legal Assistant you will be the single point of contact for partners and the completion of their work and provide a high quality, comprehensive workflow management and organisational service to fee earners in the group and exceptional client service.
If you speak fluent Spanish, are customer/client service focused and have experience working in a legal environment then this could be the role for you!
Client Relationship Management
- Become an active part in the care of clients and be wholly familiar with contacts/clients and dealing with basic client queries as appropriate
- Manage the production of documents and check returned work produced by the Document Production team/speech recognition for accuracy/formatting, before it is passed to the relevant lawyer
- Manage Interaction and ensure new prospects, clients and contacts, activities and business development information are added
- Responsible for keeping up to date with client specific protocols and processes, implementing, providing guidance and training to others where necessary and ongoing monitoring.
- Monitor and manage key dates for clients and ensure compliance procedures are up to date on all files and matters
- Support fee earners in business development activities including the involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations, scheduling meetings e.g. tenders, directories, internal client
- Work with business development managers on the maintenance of CRM to ensure key client contacts are in Interaction
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up-to date, anticipating requirements
- First point of contact for the team, dealing with queries and acting on initiative to provide exceptional client service, promoting and developing ownership within the teams
Experience & Skills
- Speak fluent Spanish
- Advanced knowledge of document management/case management systems
- An effective communicator with the ability to establish and build client relationships
- Proven experience of managing high level client facing tasks and priorities, with a hands-on, practical approach
- Confidential and discreet but able to redirect information when appropriate to ensure areas of concern are resolved effectively
- An aptitude for providing top level organisational support, anticipating support needs, producing documents and client communications of the highest standard
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office