£22000 - £26000 per annum
12 months ago
This fast paced professional services organisation which is rapidly expanding is seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join its team. Based in Essex this is a great permanent opportunity with a view to start ASAP.
This company is an obvious leader in its field and the team is lead by a great Manager. This high volume role will provide you with variety and a fast-paced exciting environment.
Your duties will include:
This is not an exhaustive list and from time to time it may be necessary to vary these to meet the department and business needs.
- Process supplier invoices and weekly payments;
- Office and client account banking Process;
- Daily review of bank statements for unposted or unusual items;
- Process daily search fee invoices;
- Process daily credit card payments;
- Process client and office account payments by BACS/CHAPS;
- Process office account direct debits to the nominal ledger;
- Carry out filing as necessary.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 A-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including grade B in English Language, Literature & Maths;
- Experience of working in a professional working environment;
- A high attention to detail to produce work/documentation which is consistently of a high standard;
- Good computer skills (competent in Excel and Word
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, to have a flexible approach to ensure all deadlines are met.
This is a fantastic role that pays well within a successful team. If you are passionate about Credit and want to be mentored through the next stage of your career, then this role is for you.