£22000 - £26000 per annum
2 months ago
This fast paced professional services organisation which is rapidly expanding is seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join its team. Based in Essex this is a great permanent opportunity with a view to start ASAP.
This company is an obvious leader in its field and the team is lead by a great Manager. This high volume role will provide you with variety and a fast-paced exciting environment.
Your duties will include:
This is not an exhaustive list and from time to time it may be necessary to vary these to meet the department and business needs.
- Process supplier invoices and weekly payments;
- Office and client account banking Process;
- Daily review of bank statements for unposted or unusual items;
- Process daily search fee invoices;
- Process daily credit card payments;
- Process client and office account payments by BACS/CHAPS;
- Process office account direct debits to the nominal ledger;
- Carry out filing as necessary.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 A-C grades at GCSE or equivalent including grade B in English Language, Literature & Maths;
- Experience of working in a professional working environment;
- A high attention to detail to produce work/documentation which is consistently of a high standard;
- Good computer skills (competent in Excel and Word
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, to have a flexible approach to ensure all deadlines are met.
This is a fantastic role that pays well within a successful team. If you are passionate about Credit and want to be mentored through the next stage of your career, then this role is for you.