City of London
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Hybrid working, benefits
16 days ago
Our client, within the legal sector, are looking for a proactive Executive Assistant to join their London based team. As the Executive Assistant, you will support the Fee earners with the smooth running of their day-to-day administration.
The role is based near Moorgate.
- Proactively manage, control and fully understand fee earner diary using discretion and business knowledge to prioritise commitments. This will include extensive arrangements of appointments, conferences and meetings across different time zones and offices, using different processes and IT infrastructure (video-conferencing, tele-conferencing, client office software etc.).
- Develop and maintain a robust file management system for all electronic and hard copy correspondence, and documents, ensuring adherence to naming conventions policy.
- Liaising regularly with fee earners to identify work commitments, prioritising workloads accordingly.
- Prepare for all meetings, including preparation of all pre-reading documentation (if appropriate), follow up and coordinate all meeting actions, ensure they are properly recorded and dealt with, including any necessary follow-up communications.
- Travel arrangements including liaison with travel company, arranging visas, booking travel and accommodation, arranging currency, preparing itineraries, ensuring compliance with the firm's Travel Policy at all times
- Coordinate and assist with global visitors.
- Arrange photocopying, printing, scanning, organising post and couriers, etc
- Ensuring partner PDPRs are up to date
- Ensure all new client/matter onboarding processes are completed accurately, following up as appropriate and adhering to risk and compliance requirements at all times
- Coordinate and action the production of accurate compliance documents (including drafting engagement letters, critical information and collection proforma, etc.)
- Produce and review WIP reports, identifying matters for billing, write-offs, debtors and client credits
- Manage partners' billing processes: agreeing billing dates, gathering disbursements, initiating prebills, complete billing checklist (to include: time transfers, write-offs, applying discounts, returns to WIP, producing drafts and updating Expert as appropriate). Submitting prebills for approval
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
- A thorough understanding of working in a professional, service driven environment and stakeholder/client/business confidentiality
- Confident and professional manner with the ability to build strong relationship with fee earners and clients
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain proactive and flexible at all times