City of London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum + + Benefits
23 days ago
CITY OF LONDON
My client, a leading medium sized law firm are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary in their busy London Office.
You will be responsible for providing secretarial and heavy administrative support to the team.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years + experience, ideally in property litigation and someone who is looking for their next job.
Duties will include: -
- Formatting large documents and other documentation as directed
- General administrative support for the team including filing, photocopying etc.
- Receiving phone calls from clients and taking messages and giving them to the appropriate people
- Auto copy writing
- Organising and maintain files both in hardcopy and electronically
- To provide cover and support to the other secretaries within the team as and when required
- Producing bills and dealing with invoices
- Diary management for the fee earners
Skills required: -
- A high attention to detail
- Relevant legal secretarial experience
- Experience in Auto and Copy typing
- An advanced knowledge of Word applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload
If this sounds of interest please do get in touch, similarly if you know someone who may be interested please get in touch also as we offer a generous referral fee.