City of London, London
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits!
about 1 year ago
Up to £35,000
City of London
My client - a boutique law firm based in the heart of the City are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide support to a group of busy Fee Earners within their busy niche department.
You must have extensive Legal Secretary or Legal PA experience and have experience of working in a busy and demanding environment.
This is a fantastic chance to join a lovely boutique law firm that has a great vibe and family feel to it!
The successful Legal Secretary will provide first-class support to Partners, your main duties will include:
- Audio and copy typing
- Diary management for Directors & Fee Earners
- Booking/organising meetings, restaurants and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, and logistical arrangements
- Liaison with the office manager and fee earners
- Preparation of presentations
- Filing, storage and file management
- Case management/compliance admin
- Manning of telephone system/lunchtime cover
- Arranging and assisting with events
The successful Legal Secretary will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Legal Secretary/Legal PA experience
- Experience of Audio and Copy typing
- Experienced in large document amendments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly competent in MS Office - Word and Excel in particular
- Good telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!