City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits!
19 days ago
My client, a prestigious and leading City law firm - are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their expanding Commercial Property department.
You will be providing support to the fee earners within the incredibly busy Commercial Property team carrying day-to-day secretarial duties.
- Digital dictation (BigHand) and copy typing
- Booking of meetings, appointments, lunches and travel
- Producing and formatting documents, reports and correspondence
- General administrative duties such as: opening and closing files; photocopying, scanning, expenses, preparing accounts forms and taking messages
The successful Legal Secretary will have the following experience/skills:
- Previous Legal Secretary/PA experience gained in Commercial Property/Real Estate
- ILEX / City & Guilds Legal Secretarial Diploma
- Knowledge of using the Land Registry portal and submitting searches
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- You will need to be a confident and excellent communicator
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!