City of London, London
£26000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Officer. Our client is an internationally award winning, workspace provider and are one of the longest running in the sector.
They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Officer to look after their properties within London. You will be the first point of contact for all maintenance enquiries, but more than that you're a crucial part of the centre team. You'll be involved in the business centre management and assist in providing an outstanding service.
- Providing reactive and planned maintenance whilst remaining compliant with the companies Health and Safety policy standards and reporting to the relevant personnel.
- To ensure that a morning patrol is carried out on a daily basis.
- Assist the Centre Manager in carrying out client movement in and out of the centres and ensure all needs are met.
- Carry out general maintenance work in the respective centre and ensure completion in accordance with the agreed timescales set by the line manager.
- Carry out pre and post inspections of reactive repairs within agreed time scales.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Liaise with managing agents and contractors on works being carried out.
- At times, obtaining estimates for suppliers, repair parts; order parts as needed.
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to complete basic plumbing and electrical works.
- Technical knowledge to recognise symptoms of disrepair and diagnose effective remedial works.
- Face to face customer service skills.
Full time position working Monday to Friday business hours. However this may include occasional irregular and weekend hours if required to meet business needs.