£50000 - £55000 per annum
AF - MA - 2497_1542649582
6 months ago
My client are a large well-respected Territory owned and operated growing company with over 150 employees.
They are seeking a highly motivated Accountant with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and proficient problem-solving skills. The Accountant plays a key, hands-on role reporting directly to the Financial Controller to help monthly close processes, analysis and consolidation of financial reporting in a timely and accurately manner. This is a highly visible role requiring sharp accounting skills and business sense for an immediate start.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience
- Ideally Qualified but will look at strong QBE's
- Highly organised and motivated self-starter with good interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong IT and Software Skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Project accounting experience beneficial
- Ability to identify trends and key issues, understand the implications and communicate concisely
- Resilient with the tenacity to deal with high pressure, demanding situations.
- An ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure will ensure success in this role.
- Property/Housing experience would be highly beneficial