City of London, London
£250 - £300 per annum
16 days ago
Management Accountant - Apparel
Dynamic retail brand with sustainability at heart is looking for a management accountant with the gut to take on this constantly changing retail environment! This brand has been making waves in fashion over the years and now taking on the digital world with their new technological investments into their websites and other service offerings towards the savvy younger segment of the market.
Brand has been expanding nationally and internationally as well for the last few years and been making to media with their sustainability business practices as a part of their corporate social responsibility.
Reporting to the group controller, their new Financial Accountant would assist with,
- Preparation and management of monthly accruals to ensure costs are treated correctly.
- Balance sheet reconciliations with liaison with the transactional team.
- Assisting with annual budget & quarterly forecasting in liaison with the CFO.
- Management of COGS balances in liaison with supply chain.
- Conducting straight lining treatment for all rent and outgoings for the network of stores.
- Preparation of the intercompany recharges on a monthly basis.
- Internal & external stake holder management.
- Assist with the annual audit, FBT return, tax return and other statutory requirements
This role is an initial 6 month role with a scope to go permanent depending on performance.
You will be a ACA/ CA /CAANZ Qualified Financial Accountant with 2 years of apparel retail experience with exposure to inventory accounting. Apparel experience is essential. You will be able to provide initiative and intuitive thinking surrounding business process improvement and efficiency to decrease process time and increase reliability of data.
This position will suit an immediately available candidate who wants the opportunity to add value in the short term and attain professional development in the long run. Immediately available or close to candidates will be most relevant for this opportunity.