£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
A leading publisher for corporate and political communications require a nearly/newly qualified Management Accountant to join their rapidly growing finance team.
After growth within their business we need commercial minded finance individuals with a desire to work in one of London's most desirable locations and progress within a dynamic, driven culture.
Duties of the Management Accountant role include:
- Month end - completing the process for a portfolio of products
- Reporting - monthly reporting and preparation of a consolidated reporting pack for the board including variance analysis for planning and forecasting
- Planning and Forecasting - updating monthly reforecasting models and reporting
- Revenue Control and Reporting - Day to day overview and review of revenues for products
- Cost control and reporting - Day to day overview and review of centrally managed costs
- Balance sheet - Management of specific control accounts
- FP&A - forecasting and reforecasting and developing reports tailored to board needs
- Payroll - Payroll workings regularly reviewed and preparation of summaries
The ideal candidate will be:
- Nearly/newly ACA/ACCA qualified
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel user
- Practical experience across accounting software packages
- Highly analytical
- Strong communicator
On offer is a generous salary of up to £50,000 per annum and a range of additional benefits!
Apply below to discuss this role further!