City of London, London, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 year ago
I'm working closely with a reputable property development company who are looking for their next high-flyer. In recent years, the company has almost tripled in size and have established offices in various locations across the globe.
This is an exciting time to join them and, in return, some fantastic benefits are on offer such as working from home, gym membership and duvet days for when some extra z's are needed to refresh.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Profit Forecast - current and future year costs, revenues and cash flows.
- Preparation analysis of the annual budget.
- Weekly reporting to senior management on KPI.
- Preparation of monthly board reports.
- Assisting auditors with queries during year end and half year audit.
- Allocation of overheads and monitoring against budget.
- Preparation recharges.
- Analysis and reporting on streams.
There is an excellent career path here so please do get in touch for more information.