City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Management Accountant role within in growing finance team reporting into Finance Manager you role will entail taking ownership of reporting for several property entities.
- Preparation of month-end reporting packs and year-end reporting activities
- Assist Finance Manager with the preparation of reporting packs
- Compile reports, supporting schedules for all balance sheet line items and support schedules for profit and loss line items
- Manage budget variance analysis
- Cash management, including bank reconciliations, forecasts, and payment approvals
- Preparation/review of accruals, prepayments, deferred income and posting of journal entries
- Preparation of turnover rent calculations and invoices
- Preparation of management fees and invoices
- Intercompany reconciliation of complex group structure
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and annual tax computations
- Assist in budgeting process and review draft/final budgets compiled by operations team
- Assist with year-end audits, including preparation of subsidiary financial statements and footnotes.
- Ad hoc duties and project work as required
This role is a 12 month FTC and will be based in Central London. Immediate start and property experience desired. Qualified or finalist candidates only.