City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is looking for a Newly Qualified Management Accountant, it's a career escalating position within a very exciting media/events company and it comes with a package and flexibility that many candidates can only dream of. If you have recently qualified for the ACA/CIMA/ACCA and have a passion for media, this could be the dream job for you!
My client has incredible offices in Central London, they really suit the creative type crowd and have a very extrovert and outgoing culture.
- Prepare accurate management accounts and forecast for one/two of the company's profit centres
- Liaise with management on a regular basis to support them in understanding the financial performance
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary
- Monitor and reconcile a number of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Responsible for managing one/two junior management accountants and support them in all areas
- Work as part of management accounts team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all company management reporting
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
PLease get in touch if this role is something you may be interest in.