City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a expanding Investment business based in the West End, they need an additional resource for its Finance department. The role is to support the Finance Manager with ensuring a consistently smooth set of accounting functions.
The role takes responsibility for the provision of management accounting and business partnering support. To apply you will need to be Qualified or Finalist with some experience of producing accounts:
Key responsibilities include:
- Timely month end closing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Monthly bank reconciliation and quarterly audit schedules
- Active involvement in preparation of full set of financial statements for audit
- Assisting in tax matters (such as VAT and corporate/income tax)
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting
- Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers;
- Providing financial project management support for asset management initiatives and development projects.
- Business partnering
Please apply if you are a finalist or qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with management accounting experience.
The role involves frequent liaising with various parties such as HQ Finance Team, the local Asset Management Team, external consultants, auditors and external property managers/operators - hence good verbal and written communication skills are required. You will also have a good understanding of accounting standards and IFRS and be well-versed in Excel.