City of London, London
£200 - £230 per day
over 1 year ago
Professional Services in Legal Industry
Our client is a leading Professional Services firm working in the Legal Industry who are based in London.
They have been growing for the past 18 years and are a market leader in their industry. They have a multicultural and diverse workforce composed of legal, business professionals and operations staff. They are a firm that practices and values sustainability and corporate responsibility.
This is a position working in a finance team of 10. You will be reporting to the HOF, where your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- You will construct various financial models and tools for management decisions and controls
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions with respect to treasury management
- Assist in cash-flow management and in developing company policies and procedures to promote good financial corporate governance
- Liaise with external auditors and tax accountants during audit time and the preparation of the company's tax returns
- Completion of financial reporting obligations of the business to government bodies as required by law
- Ad hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this Management Accountant role our client is looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Strong communication skills as you will deal with a multitude of stakeholders
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified would be desirable
- You possess strong organisation skills and are comfortable working to deadlines
- Ideally coming from a medium to large organisation
- Law firm experience would advantageous
This role would be an ideal opportunity for a Management Accountant looking for a temp to perm contract.