City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
Renewable Energy business that has had year on year growth and due to that expansion is now hiring a Newly Qualified Management Accountant.
You will report to a Financial Controller and take responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for 2 - 6 entities
- Preparation and posting of month end journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of account reconciliations
- Profit & Loss and Balance sheet preparation
- VAT reporting
- Assist with updating, improving and implementing procedures for the finance team
- Other support to the finance department as required.
You will be given high levels of responsibility from the word go, it is important that you have the motivation to grow with a business and be part of a senior leadership team in the long term.
You will be a graduate with first class academics and a Newly Qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
Excellent excel skills and ability to present complex financial information clearly and concisely.
Demonstrate ability to grow with the business.
Experience of management accounting and reporting within a demanding, high growth business is preferred.
Exposure within the renewable energy sector would be beneficial but not essential
Base Salary: £45,000