£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
About the role
An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading multi-national media organisation. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with Operations. This is a key role within the business, where you will provide business insights and analysis to assist the leadership team understand trends and financials of the business. This role will provide support to the Commercial department as a primary focus.
Reporting to the CFO, you will gain exposure to end to end finance. Your main duties will include:
- Oversee all accounts up to Trial Balance
- Ensure the accuracy of the monthly financial statements including monthly variance analysis.
- Review, report and communicate monthly and quarterly to key stakeholders.
- Assist Budget Process in conjunction with Operations and Business Unit.
- Ensure a positive and productive work culture within the team.
- Provide key interface with operations and business unit managers for all accounting matters.
- Assist the CFO and other relevant stakeholders with ad hoc projects when required.
The successful applicant
ACCA/CIMA part qualified you will be a commercially astute Management Accountant or Analyst. You will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and possess the ability to effectively communicate financial data to operations. Previous experience with NetSuite or other large ERP systems preferred.