£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading Real Estate firm for a newly qualified Management Accountant to join a growing business in Central London.
The company specialise in commercial real estate across the UK and Europe. With growth of their portfolio and progression internally of existing staff members, this is a newly created role to assist with management reporting and accounting in a thriving function.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparing management accounts for a range of commercial property portfolios on a quarterly basis
- Analysis of variance to budget and reforecast with commentary
- Posting of lease incentives
- Prepare service charge void reconciliations for each unit
- Group management accounts preparation on a quarterly basis for the board
- KPI and performance analysis
- Group vs budget analysis
- Quarterly covenant reporting
- Analysing capital expenditure versus budget monthly
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for portfolio entities
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with property exposure either from practice or industry based roles. Someone commercially astute, ambitious and keen to progress
On offer is a generous salary of up to £55,000 per annum with a range of additional benefits, including bonuses and also strong career potential.