West End, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
AF - MA - 3937_1613069886
14 days ago
My client, a Billion $ Media company is looking for a committed Management Accountant to join their ever-growing team on a 12-month FTC (with the potential to go Perm) starting ASAP.
Having worked with the client for over 3 years forming a close relationship and an integral bond I have a great understanding of their long-term goals, culture and working practices and have confidence in knowing the successful candidate will be joining a fantastic company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prepare accurate accounts for three of the company's head office functions
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary
- Assist with current projects
- Assist in the forecasting of central departments, circulation, production costs and promotion costs.
- Responsible for managing various intercompany accounts, transactions, and reporting.
- Responsibility for various central charges
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
- Aid with month end balance sheet work.
- Assist with audit work
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with the statutory account's preparation.
WHO YOU ARE?
- Available on a SHORT notice period
- Degree qualified - first or 2:1 degree
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified OR A FINALIST WITH EXAMS BOOKED (Ideally from a practice background)
- Committed individual
- 4 years relevant accounting experience
- Strong personality and able to get this across during Business partnering over Zoom/Teams
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges
- An ability to think outside the "box" and a desire to use financial skills to help develop and grow the business
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply and I will call you to discuss further.