£38000 - £40000 per annum
AF - MA_1618914600
5 months ago
My client, a fresh thinking and innovative sales company is looking for a committed Management Accountant to join their ever-growing team starting ASAP.
Having worked with the client for over 4 years forming a close relationship and an integral bond I have a great understanding of their culture and working practices and have confidence in knowing the successful candidate will be joining a fantastic company with a strong leadership team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prepare accurate accounts for the company's head office functions
- Assist with cash flow forecasting and preparation of development budgets
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary
- Assist with current projects
- Assist in the forecasting of central departments, circulation, production costs and promotion costs.
- Responsible for managing various intercompany accounts, transactions, and reporting.
- Responsibility for various central charges
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects
- Aid with month end balance sheet work.
- Assist with audit work
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with the statutory account's preparation.
WHO YOU ARE?
- Available immediately OR on a short notice period
- Sales/Staffing industry background would be beneficial
- Degree qualified - first or 2:1 degree
- PQ CIMA/ACCA/ACA or Finalist
- Committed individual
- Detailed knowledge of accounting/finance systems (knowledge of Navision would be beneficial).
- Computer literate including an excellent knowledge of Excel pivot tables, V Look Ups)
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and a pro-active approach to challenges
- Great presonality able to liaise with Sales staff
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply and I will call you to discuss further.