City of London, London
£32000 - £36000 per annum
29 days ago
KennedyPearce are working exclusively with a Private Healthcare company based in London. The successful candidate will ideally be a part qualified studies with Private healhcare industry experience or multi site. You will ideally have SME experience and be a strong team player with the ability to work flexibly and demonstrate tact and diplomacy.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Cash, Cheques and Card reconciliation
- Management of cash floats and petty cash
- Production of Management accounts on Sage Line 50 including the Capital Expenditure and Depreciation postings
- Timely completion of relevant balance sheet and Fixed asset reconciliations on a monthly basis, including movement analysis and working with the business to clear unreconciled items
- Reporting of Management information.
- Support Finance Manager and CFO on adhoc projects
- Provide financial counsel to non-finance HODs
- Payment set up of variable costs relating to diagnostic procedures.
- Assist with the Management Reporting Pack
Skills and Experience
- Previous finance experience is essential
- Part qualified and working towards recognised Accounting Qualification.