£55000 - £65000 per annum
17 days ago
One of the largest global investment managers is looking for a technically strong compensation accountant to join their group finance function. This role involves a high level of sensitivity and very strong attention to detail to manage one of the largest P/L items as well as requiring very strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Financial control of all staff-related expenses.
- Payroll postings
- Accounting calculations for various compensation schemes
- Business Partner between HR and Finance
- Support month-end close
- Statutory reporting and supporting year-end audit
- Presentation to senior management
- Qualified accountant
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Good systems skills - ideally Hyperion, Coda and Workday
The ideal candidate will come from either a similar cost/expense accounting background or from a technical controller role looking for a new challenge. Industry experience is preferred but is not essential.