North London, London
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join an expanding business in the Hospitality sector. This is a great role to use your Business Partnering skills in this fast-paced organisation.
The Management Accountant will provide assistance in financial & management accounting, reporting for the business nationally.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Working with the Financial Planning Manager to track, analyse and review hospitality actuals v budget
- Planning: Support Hospitality Team with producing short term, medium term, and long-term projections
- Work with the Financial Planning Manager to evaluate and comment on any new hospitality opportunities.
- Cost centre reviews
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations (BT and LS)
- Ad-Hoc duties as required.
Skills & Experience Required of the Management Accountant:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Part qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Commercially aware individual with ability to hold individuals to account
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently work with senior management
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Strong financial planning and analysis skills
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-changing environment and hold strong systems skills. If you are interested and feel you have the right attributes then please apply.