£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with an established British multi site restaurant brand. This company are hiring a Management Accountant reporting into the Financial Controller. This role will be perfect Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA with multi-site or consumer experience. If you are a driven Management Accountant who is looking to gain some commercial finance experience please apply, as you will partner with both transactional and commercial finance teams.
- This role is a key member of the wider commercial finance team.
- Responsibility for month-end sits within the team and areas of focus include Sales, Cost of Sales, Labour, Fixed Costs & Capex and Overheads. This role will be responsible for a particular area of month end, with the potential for movement across areas over time for development.
- Ownership of designated balance sheet reconciliations.
- Involvement in year-end processes and external audit.
- Ownership of forecasting process for designated area/specialty.
- Part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a strong commercial mind set and great business acumen.
- Previous experience in month and year end reporting.
- Great at interpreting data and financial information, with the ability to present to non-financial stakeholders.
- Experience working in a multi-site industry beneficial.
- Experience in budgeting and/or business partnering preferred.
- Strong systems knowledge - working knowledge of CODA or similar accounting system.