West End, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Discretionary 15% Bonus, Hybrid Working
about 2 months ago
Our Client, a leading, private equity backed, Hospitality business based in Oxford Circus are looking for a Management Accountant to join their commercial finance team.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager the Management Accountant will have:
- Responsibility for month-end sits within the team and areas of focus include Sales, Cost of Sales, Labour, Fixed Costs & Capex and Overheads. This role will be responsible for a particular area of month end, with the potential for movement across areas over time for development.
- Ownership of designated balance sheet reconciliations.
- Involvement in year-end processes and external audit.
- Ownership of forecasting process for designated area/specialty
- Must have experience within hospitality, retail or have general multisite experience
- Must have management accounts and budgeting experience
- Will be a part qualified or fully qualified accountant
- Must want a role with commercial exposure
- Must be confident in managing various stakeholders
- Hybrid working- 3 days in the office and 2 remote
- Up to 15% discretionary bonus
- Family Health Insurance & Life Insurance & Income Protection
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Study Support