West End, London
£38000 - £43000 per annum + + Study Support
AF - MA - 39754_1631294183
12 days ago
Kennedy Pearce is working alongside a Digital Media business looking for a motivated Part Qualified - Finalist level Management Accountant to join their Finance Department who will help drive timely financial reporting and commercial acumen within the Finance team with a view to be promoted to the Financial Controller in the next 1-2 years.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management account packs.
- Work with the financial reporting team to provide robust weekly cash reports.
- Conduct monthly Balance sheets and P&L's reviews for respective business areas.
- Assist the management accounts function in the development improvement of current processes/ functionality.
- Assist in managing quarterly intercompany and group recharges.
- Understand the group consolidation process and ensure checks are in place to prevent any errors from occurring.
- Provide monthly P&L reports highlighting variances against budget with commentary.
- Work towards fully understanding both the accounts payable and receivables process.
- Understanding how AP/ AR modules fit into the reporting function of the team.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/Finalist
- From an e-commerce application service provider / subscriptions background
- Payment Gateway/Processor experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel or other planning and reporting tools
- Understanding of Accounting principles/IFRS standards
- Experience producing full set of management accounts, budgets, forecasts, and business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Strong work ethic with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with and challenge senior management
- Strong Relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and take ownership and responsibility for business area
- Good attention to detail, logical and organised
- Experience in people management desirable