City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
29 days ago
The market leader in asset management, specializing in real estate, is recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts for a wide and varied corporate group, including commentary and analysis;
- Oversight of the annual audit process liaising with external auditors;
- Participation in the group annual budget and forecast process as well as ad hoc strategic planning initiatives;
- Preparation and submission of key tax returns including corporation tax, VAT and employment taxes;
- Preparation of regulatory submissions;
- Group banking including cash forecasting, management of group borrowing facility covenants and reporting;
- Assist in preparing financial reports and analysis for senior executives, stakeholders and board members to inform and aid decision making;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus a competitive benefits package.