South West London, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
About the Company:
Instantly recognised, this international icon in the consumer industry has posted incredible results with strong growth plans in place. Offering career development, mentoring and top shelf training programs. This is an amazing role for an ambitious person who leads by example and strives to excel in a high-profile division.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for business partnering with key commercial stakeholders in providing Management Accounts and insights to drive successful business decisions.
- Provide support to wider Finance Team as needed and assist with ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Business partnering to support key stakeholders
- Responsible for the preparation, management, and completion of the month end accounting process including accruals and prepayments, general ledger coding reviews, maintenance of the fixed asset register and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analyse and report on monthly performance against budget by cost centre.
- Full ownership of the annual budget setting and reforecasting by arranging discussions with the budget holders to drive a bottom-up approach and consolidating the P&L budgets.
- Reconcile the quarterly VAT statements and submit the VAT returns to HMRC.
- Assist in the annual statutory audit process, preparing the deliverables assigned to you within the given timeframe and liaising with the external audit team to resolve any queries.
- Provide financial and analytical support to the Head of Finance and CFO as needed and assist with ad hoc projects and tasks
The successful applicant will have:
You will be a ACCA/CIMA or ACA part qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in a Management Accounts role within a fast growth, preferably consumer or similar. Your skills and experience will include category management, a business partner who will add value through accurate reporting and value-added insights coupled with strong communication skills and stakeholder management, also the ability to handle pressure and manage expectations with advanced Excel and large ERP system skill.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Flexibility with WFH
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
- Staff discounts
A high-performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.