£250.00 - £320.00 per day
14 days ago
Our client is one of the most globally recognised technology & Media brands. This organisation offers a unique and diverse product suite to the consumer which has been instrumental to their success and will be enjoying sustainable growth locally and in the international markets. Due to company growth and in line with the continued strategy of the business an opportunity has become available as a Management/Financial Accountant
The role is ideally suited for an ACCA/CIMA studier who is close to completing their studies or newly qualified. The role is primarily responsible for assisting the accurate accounting and reporting or group finance:
What you will be doing:
- Prepayments of large OPEX maintenance items
- Monthly cost analysis.
- Manage Fixed Asset Register.
- Ensuring correct allocation between Capital and operating expenses.
- Working with business for verification of assets
- Supporting Stat accounts for all documentation for Fixed Assets and equipment costs.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of monthly overhead flash and quarterly forecast
- Management of overheads annual budget
- Supporting overheads budget presentations
- Liaising with business to ensure correct PO management, goods receipting and timely invoice submission.
- Assist with cleanse of financial data
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects
- Previous financial accounting experience within a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical accounting skills - Part qualified or Newly qualified ACCA or CIMA.
- Systems literate - with proven experience of SAP, Business Warehouse, BPC with an intermediate level of Excel competency