- Posted 01 March 2023
- Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum + hybrid working + bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameFerdie Arkwright
One of the most globally known firms is looking for a newly qualified ACA Management Accountant to join their hybrid-based team and take control of their financial operations to maintain their position on the global stage. Reporting into the financial controller, this opportunity requires the successful candidate to come into the team and hit the ground running with their proactive approach to their work.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Accurate production of the monthly management accounts.
- Detailed monthly financial analysis, painting a perfect picture to the financial controller of the company's financial position.
- Presentation of results to senior management with a clear idea of the implications of the data gathered.
- Variance Analysis.
- Budgeting and forecasting in a comprehensive manner so that the firm has a clear overview of their financial plan.
- Financial modelling.
- Extensive business partnering and stakeholder management.
Management Accountant Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Newly qualified ACA accountant with up to 2 years of PQE (preferably from one of the big 4).
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a pro-active approach to challenges.
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Solid financial and analytic capabilities.
- Good experience with accounting software and dependable IT skills.
The successful candidate will be paid up to £65,000 with a generous bonus and other fantastic benefits. They're looking for a real team player, someone who can really join their ranks and fit in as if they've been there for years.
If you think you fit the bill for this role, please don't hesitate in applying.