City of London, London
3 days ago
Marketing Assistant | £30,000 | City of London
My Client, a Global IT Consultancy firm based in the heart of the City are on the hunt for a Communications & Marketing Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Offering strong support, coaching and mentoring to reach your growth ambitions in the UK - this is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing or Communications Graduate looking to work with a dynamic team, offering a range of benefits.
- Identify appropriate social media forums to enhance our brand reputation, in order to attract new talent
- Driving digital marketing campaigns to generate interest, enquiries and marketing qualified leads
- Researching target customers and news that may identify new opportunities
- Preparing marketing material for client meetings and presentations
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Management
- Some experience in inbound and outbound marketing in a B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communicating skills and outstanding organising aptitude
- Experience with marketing automation tools e.g. Dotmailer, MailChimp, Dynamics365