City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
City of London
Up to £35,000
My Client are a boutique international Asset Management firm based in the heart of the City, on the hunt for a Global Marketing Coordinator to join their team permanently.
You will support the team in planning, delivering and reporting on the roll out of the Bank's Marketing plan across campaigns, product marketing and brand initiative.
YOU MUST HAVE FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE.
Responsibilities as a Marketing Executive:
You will play a key role in supporting the delivery of the bank's marketing activities across all channels, products and segments - including retail banking and wholesale banking.
- Day to day ownership of the Bank's social media and website channels, ensuring all content is up to date.
- Preparing press communications and marketing article outlines with strategic objectives.
- Determine the appropriate platforms for launching the Marketing and Customer Insight Programme.
- Manage the creation and population of a marketing insights dashboard.
- Ensuring that there is clear and accessible marketing reporting and customer insight so that the business has suitable information.
Experience you should have as a Marketing Executive
- 2+ years Marketing experience - ideally in Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as self-motivate
- Ability to work unsupervised in a high pressure environment
Working for this client:
- An incredible firm with a range of benefits such as pensions, life insurance, health cover.
- Great training programmes to develop your skill sets.
- Friendly environment, with summer & Christmas parties, drinks & snacks trolleys