City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Marketing Executive | £30,000 | City of London
My Client are corporate serviced offices based in the heart of the City; looking for a diligent, competent and hands-on Marketing Executive to join their vibrant team of 5 on a permanent basis.
As a Marketing Executive your responsibilities will be:
- Monthly marketing report: produced for the board of directors using sales figures.
- Social Media: work with the Marketing Assistant to create the social media marketing campaigns and strategies for all companies.
- Client Events Programme: Plan calendar of events for the different locations, instructing onsite staff and producing any accompanying marketing materials.
- Imagery and design work: Shoot and edit video footage for social media.
- Design posters and invitations for client events, banners and imagery for social media accounts and create eye-catching online advertising imagery.
- Branded collateral & products: Manage all branded products inc umbrellas, business cards, give-aways.
- Based in the heart of the City, with offices all across London. Great, sociable environment with incredible benefits including: healthcare, dental care, life assurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work and gym memberships.
The successful Marketing Executive will have:
- Minimum 2 years Marketing experience.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Proficient at Photoshop and Canva.
- Experience with Social Media Management platforms