City of London, London
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client is the world leader in Investment Research. The new opportunity is a result of growth and as the company redefines the new-age investor relations, a commercially minded creative candidate is needed to help them with their mission. The person will be reporting into the Lead Marketing Manager and be responsible for bringing their supporting marketing plan to life. You will be an important part of their growth.
Senior Marketing Executive - Daily responsibilities
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- You will be responsible for creating a brief following on from the marketing strategy, leading a team of internal stakeholders and external collaborators - including the PR agency and freelancers - to deliver all of the client's demand generation content across online and offline formats.
- You will be responsible for wider one-to-many promotions - of both the content you create, the large content suite they already produce and items the company curates from elsewhere to keep their audiences (investors and clients) better informed.
- You will be hands-on with small budgets to build their channels across social media and other digital spaces - including SEO, PPC, intention-based banner ads and partnerships.
- You will be responsible for the look and feel of the company's assets including every touchpoint outside of the core research product - stretching from email footers to the front desk, all photography, events videography and ensuring coherence.
- You will be the go-to person in the wider company for advice on formats, design and tone of voice - across ALL channels including online and offline, and the website.
- Working closely with the Sales output team, you will find yourself writing, editing copy, art directing designers, reporting on metrics and managing some projects from start to completion.
Senior Marketing Executive - Required skills
- Proven track record of working with SEO copy
- Proven experience of working on social media calendar
- Experience working within a communications department working on online and offline campaigns
- Confidence, drive, and dynamic leadership and communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot new opportunities