City of London, London, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum + & pension, bonus & flexi working
6 days ago
Marketing Manager | £55,000 | City of London
My Client are a dynamic, leading Accountancy and Business Advisory based in the heart of the City of London, on the hunt for a diligent, marketing professional to join their team of PR, Comms, Marketing and BD on a permanent basis.
I am looking for someone with a positive and determined attitude, who is used to finding solutions within the Marketing space.
The successful Marketing Manager will:
- Develop and implement a firm wide marketing strategy which aligns with the PD strategy and the firm's vision
- Support in the development, implementation and delivery of firmwide marketing campaigns agreeing with relevant stakeholders an effective programme and project timeline which supports successful delivery
- Support the delivery of an effective digital strategy, including a website which generates marketing qualified leads for the BD and sales teams
- Drive the continuous improvement of existing marketing software and new software as required
- Support the creation of compelling collateral across the firm, helping the BDs to include effective sales messaging in their content
- Support BDs in developing new service lines, sectors and products, taking a brief and advising on the marketing approach
- With over 60 partners and more than 500 staff based in and around London, we are a leading member to join the Marketing team.
- They offer a range of benefits from flexible working, private healthcare, dental, life cover.
- The firm provide incredible training and development programmes, along with incentive days out incentives.
The successful Marketing Manager must have:
- At least 5 years' marketing and BD experience
- At least 3 years' experience working in the professional services sector, in particular an accountancy firm
- Can demonstrate strong project management techniques, including planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Good networking stills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills