City of London, London
Up to £45000 per annum
21 days ago
My client is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organisations and investors to the global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms, end-to-end clearing and execution services, high-touch service and deep expertise. They are currently searching for a Marketing Partnerships Operations Manager to join their growing dynamic team.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing Partnerships, you will be responsible for managing the operation and administration of the Marketing Partnerships program. This role will manage all processes including onboarding, tracking, reporting and reconciliation of monthly performance and payments of marketing partners.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, paying a lot of attention to detail with strong communication skills. Previous experience within partnerships management is preferred.
- Manage operational processes related to the Marketing Partnerships program including:
- Acquisition, retention and activation of new partners
- Reconciliation of monthly commissions
- Execution of payments to all partners
- Onboarding of new partners including compliance review and KYC checks
- Review pending applications within the platform
- Ensure all partners and campaigns are tracked and reported correctly
- Manage a portfolio of partners in order to drive the acquisition of valuable clients for the City Index, Forex.com, and other of my clients brands in all regional territories focusing on the following KPI's:
- Number of approved valuable new partners
- Number of client applications and Cost per Application
- Number of New Funded accounts and Cost per Funded Account (CPF)
- Number of New Traded accounts and Cost per Traded (CPT)
- Partner client ROI
- Partner cost spend ROI
- Managing a retention strategy in order to drive the retention of valuable partners.
- Number of value producing partners
- Develop and implement content and promotional activities that increase partner driven acquisition activities via all channels.
- Work with the Insights and Analytics team to develop a framework measurement including:
- Regular reporting and monitoring of KPIs
- Web analytics
- Targeting Strategies
- Program ROI
- Manage all partner touch-points in a structured and measurable manner by collaborating with the global stakeholders including
- Partnership team
- Brand Acquisition teams
- Brand CVM teams
- Digital Media teams
- Client Management
- Customer Experience
- International Marketing Managers
- Continually manage the best practices of affiliate management, including:
- Relationship Management
- Financial optimization
- All support materials and activities
- Sales funnel optimization
- Ensure partners remain compliant and that all creative used is signed off by the relevant compliance manager.
- Report on regional programme performance to the Global Head of Marketing Partnerships in a timely, accurate and insightful manner liaising closely with the Insights and other teams.
Knowledge and Experience
Strong affiliate programme management experience (Partnerize and / or Income Access preferable) at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial trading, spread-betting or online gambling sector
- Intermediate knowledge of SalesForce
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
- Reporting skills and strong working knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail
- Written skills - the ability to write accurate campaign briefs and where required campaign content
- Results driven/commercially orientated
- Proactive and goal orientated
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize effectively
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
Qualification and Skills
- An understanding of financial promotions rules and regulation for the forex and CFD trading industry is desirable