City of London
£26000 - £35000 per annum + hybrid plus bens
13 days ago
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Team Assistant to join this growing global insurance company based in the City.
You will be supporting the Head of Marketing and their team of 5 with all admin support and aspects of their marketing activities. This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing graduate with some marketing experience to grow their career or would also suit a Team PA whop has supporting a Marketing Team before who enjoys the marketing and support side
- Assist with the organisation of marketing activities and campaigns including advertising , PR, events etc
- Draft and send e-marketing communications to the market
- Build and maintain strong relationships around the business and with our third-party
- Assist in the administration of budgets, including processing invoices, tracking costs and reconciling the budget against finance reports.
- Prepare expense returns using on-line system.
- Produce reports for internal committees, including data on campaign outcomes.
- Using Sharepoint online (O365) to manage and maintain Marketing and Knowledge Management intranet pages
- Monitor communications channels ensuring these are reviewed and the content is kept up to date.
- Manage the production of external publications, working closely with the topic expert and design agency
- Promote our industry experts through social medial channels, publishing content online, securing PR opportunities (liaising with PR agency)
- Ensure that all collateral and communications are on brand
- Manging administrative tasks within the marketing team
This is an excellent opportunity for either
- To develop their marketing career and possibly be put through their CIM qualifications
2) An experienced Team Assistant / PA who has worked within a marketing team
- Previous experience supporting a marketing team, ideally B2B
- Preferably a marketing qualification e.g. CIM certificate
- Excellent organisation, administration, and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically word and excel
- Attention to detail
- A strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £26,000. - £35,000 dependant on experience