£18500 - £19000 per annum
24 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Membership Administrator for an International Magazine. The position is based out of Grantham, Lincolnshire currently working 2 days in the office and 3 days remote.
You will be reporting to the Director of Membership and Professional Standards, responsible for Administrative Support across the licensing activities (Membership/Accreditation etc).
As a Licensed Activity Administrator your position will involve:
- Deal with membership enquiries, including those received through the Non-member Enquiry System.
- Deal with all correspondence concerning the award of membership grades and professional registration and additional fees due.
- Update information on the Member database.
- Prepare the monthly membership list for magazine circulation.
- Circulate application documents to organisations seeking licensed accreditation.
- Collate the completed forms and supporting documentation.
- Liaise with the Assessment panel, host organisation and relevant third parties as required: this will include visit planning, making travel arrangements, booking accommodation, circulation, and following up draft and final reports.
- Collate all post-activity expenses, ensure they are paid in good time and a record is maintained for re-charging.
- Update information on the Member database
- As an active member of the team you will be helping recognise business development opportunities for membership and licensed accreditation growth.
- You will be producing reports as required from the Membership database.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience of using CRM systems.
- Customer facing experience is desirable.
- Preferable previous Membership/Licensing experience.