£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Membership and Finance Administrator
My client are a Membership organisation based in Central London.
The ideal Membership and Finance Administrator will have worked in a similar organisation, supporting and liaising with corporate clients daily, dealing with confidential business information.
This role would suit a strong Administrator ideally with SAP experience, who has supported clients / members with their Financial Protection, Membership, Risk and Claim matters.
- To act as a main point of contact for new applicants, and existing members for all enquirie
- Understand all business models
- Assist in the processing of applications
- Support the Finance department;
- Raising invoices
- Ensure payments are received and banked
- Maintain data in SAP
- Maintain records of members in respect of direct debits
- To support the processes of annual subscription renewal
- To provide assistance to the Financial Protection team with regard to invoicing for AIPCC and carrying out credit control.
- Support the Membership department;
- Liaise with members to ensure accurate data of membership records are correct on the databases and processing any changes to those records.
- Checking pending documents daily and chasing applicants/members, if necessary, for relevant information.
- To assist in the monitoring of Members Tour Operator liability insurance policies, single payment scheme, administration of financial protection bonds and financial failure insurance policies.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly statistics of membership data when required.
- Manage CRM database