City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
almost 1 year ago
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + 30% bonus
A leading investor and asset management business that focuses on long term investments. The firm have grown year on year and are hiring due to expansion. They have a fast paced and dynamic working environment and have the opportunity to contribute to high profile transactions with direct exposure to the board.
You will be working in M&A. The role liaises with the investment team and external advisors to review financial and tax due diligence, review financial models including cash flows/financial projections to support transactions and investigate optimisation and restructuring opportunities. The duties include:
- Financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
- Optimising investment structures
- Developing strategies to optimise returns from existing assets and investment opportunities
- Business partnering to wider business, providing financial expertise, review and structuring advice to the deal teams
- Review of fund flows for acquisitions
- Review and interrogate financial models
To apply you must have qualified in ACA/CA and have some Corporate Finance experience in M&A, Deals, Transaction Services or similar. You can also come from M&A Tax structuring background.
Strong modelling, valuation and presentation skills are also required.