City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
8 months ago
Network Infrastructure Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a well-established accountancy company based in the heart of the city of London, that are currently looking for a senior Network Analyst to join their growing support & infrastructure team. The ideal candidate with have a wealth of development experience working within a financial services or professional services organisation.
Core Responsibilities & Skills Required as a Network Infrastructure Analyst:
- Oversight and management of the LAN and WAN
- Deployments, management and decommissioning of all network equipment for all sites.
- Cisco certified (CCNP) and skills in other networking products such as HP, Dell etc
- Network management - Cisco management interface, Cisco devices.
- Managed and troubleshoot connectivity.
- Firewall Management
- Load balancing
- Management of switches and routers across the estate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technically capable, able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills
- VMWare Certified
- 5 years minimum Infrastructure & Network support.
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately