£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
8 months ago
New Business Account Handler
My client is a leading, growing independent Insurance Brokerage, who have a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated New Business Account Handler to join their driven Motor Trade team in Croydon.
It's a great opportunity for the right highly driven and focussed person to achieve high levels of success, winning new business and progressing their career.
The ideal New Business Account Handler will have at least 2 years Insurance broking experience preferably Motor Trade, Commercial or Private Car Hire.
- Assist in achieving new business targets.
- Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for winning new business, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable).
- Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with procedures.
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis or other broking system and make effective use of the diary system.
- Produce accurate and professional documentation at all times using relevant templates.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- Refer all queries that fall outside own experience, knowledge and authority to senior staff.
- Liaise with and assist other departments as necessary.
Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII (or gain the qualification within 18 months of joining).