City of London, London
£250 - £300 per hour
6 months ago
Join the business during an extended period of growth in this newly created position. This role offers fantastic exposure to senior management with the opportunity to work closely with the Group Controller and other board members.
- Completely own and manage the month end process, P&L and balance sheet.
- Manage and maintain the cash flow model and assist with the forecasting needs of the group.
- Update and monitor weekly and monthly business performance, including reporting on key metrics, variances and overall health of the business.
- Ensure all accounting entries meet accounting standards and internal/external reporting requirements.
- Support the team with management of internal/external audits and queries from auditors.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of tax legislation and rulings and ensure any required changes are brought to Management's attention.
- Work alongside the Financial Controller to manage the business budget model and help facilitate timely financial forecasts/projections.
- ACA/CA/CPA qualification (Ideally big 4)
- High level of financial analytics.
- Knowledge of accounting ERP systems (Netsuite preferably).
- Tertiary degree in accounting/finance or relevant area.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Strong experience with Excel.
- Experience in the Tech/Software industry advantageous.