City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
about 1 year ago
Management Accountant - Business Partner focus
This well-established group are experts in their field. As a major infrastructure asset owner, their operational leaders rely on the finance team to not only provide detailed financial reports, but also to supply quality and timely advice in a regular and proactive manner to allow them to make commercial decisions. In this highly visible role based at their London head office, you'll be part of a dynamic and talented team where your ability and desire to balance financial and management accounting will be well received.
Your role will essentially be 50% financial accounting and 50% management accounting. Applying your business partnering focus, you will develop a true understanding of the financial performance of your internal client. This will be via:
- Developing monthly management accounts including recs and journals
- Reporting on project work in progress
- Providing advice and feedback regarding budgets, forecasts and actuals
- Passing on commercial business advice to non-financial peers
- Your accounting experience will need to be broad
- Your communication skills must clear and energetic
- Strong Excel skills will be a given
- Newly Qualified ACA/CA (You will not be considered otherwise)
If you feel you are the right fit for this role then please Apply now!
Refer a friend and receive a KP referral bonus when placed!