We are seeking a recently qualified accountant (ACA) to join the finance team at an Investment firm based in the West End whose clients are wealthy families, entrepreneurs, charities, private foundations and endowments. We design asset allocation strategies for our clients, investing globally in multiple asset classes.
This role will be 4 days in the office a week (hybrid) and pay up to £60,000.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the Finance Director, and you will have a number of key responsibilities in the core finance function, tax, regulatory compliance, client administration and broader business risk management. You will be assisted by two qualified colleagues who have been with the firm for some time (>10 years each) and will be able to rely on a well-developed network of professional advisers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets, monitoring actual performance versus forecasts and analysing variances
- Payroll administration
- Liaison with LLP's external auditors
- Liaison with firm's external compliance consultants
- Assistance with conduct risk issues
- Liaison with administrators, custodians, trustees & authorised corporate directors on various matters (new fund launches, asset transfers, annual operating reviews etc.)
- Assistance with ad hoc / quarterly client reporting
- Client account opening
- Responding to ad hoc client queries
- Supporting robust operational controls
- Contributing to qualitative and quantitative measurement of business risk
Key skills & requirements
- Recently qualified ACA (or part qualified)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness / ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All staff are eligible for discretionary bonuses
- Private Health insurance
- Gym membership