Up to £27000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
This position provides general administrative and organisational support to the office as well as providing daily cover for reception and ad hoc administrative support to the investment and operation teams. The description of key tasks below is for guidance only and is subject to change as the requirements of the team change and as the role develops.
Key tasks will include:
- Providing cover for reception on a daily basis, ensuring cover for holidays and absences within the team are covered efficiently
- Opening and distributing post, and collecting / distributing internal post.
- Banking cheques, petty cash and foreign currency.
- Ordering lunches for all staff and sorting / distributing the lunches on arrival.
- Maintaining stock levels in kitchens/fridges and cleaning coffee machines
- Ensuring stationery cupboards are stocked and tidy
- Ordering and maintaining presentation supplies
- Ordering and distributing biscuits to all floors on a weekly basis
- Purchasing and distributing cakes to all floors once a month
- Ad hoc admin tasks including photocopying and scanning, binding reports and presentations, and archiving.
- Sending out post at the end of the day
- Meeting and greeting/tidying away for meetings on all floors
- Keeping 'one step ahead' of incoming meetings and room requirements
- Ensuring kitchens on each floor are fully stocked with soft drinks, tea, coffee and kept tidy
- Ad hoc administrative support to investment and operations team
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Proactive and flexible about taking on additional tasks with a 'can do' attitude.
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.