City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, amazing offices
17 days ago
OFFICE CO - ORDINATOR
CITY OF LONDON
TEMP TO PERM
My client, a global high-end retail company are currently recruiting for an Office Co-ordinator to join their busy and vibrant team.
With brand new stylish offices in the city, you will be working very closely with all the senior managers to ensure support across all areas of the business.
You will not only be responsible for the day to day running of the office, but you will also be involved with PA duties too for the Senior management team.
- Acting as office manager a large part of your role will be working within the administrative and operational side of things
- Oversee the day to day running of the office whether this be compliance or health and safety
- Ensure all office equipment and supplies are fully stocked and working correctly
- Managing complex travel arrangements
- Managing the visitor experience in a professional yet friendly manner
- Matching invoices and arranging payments when needs
- Covering reception if needed
- Be the point of contact for the employees in relation to the workplace
- Background as an office manager ideally from hospitality or high-end retail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and polite
- Switched on
- Experience working with different time zones
- Experience with managing health and safety too
- Excellent organisation
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch!